- LSPs are starting to see results from their investments in technology and innovation
- The industry seems to be reaching the consensus that the tech-driven LSP is the future of the business
- Technology investments facilitating industry automation are putting further commoditization pressures on the industry as these services
become more standardized
- Customer service is gaining momentum on innovation and technology in terms of priority
- LSPs are increasingly looking beyond operations for creating margins
- Differentiation is coming from non-logistics specific areas
- Operational automation is inevitable for logistics
JDA’s Tom Kozenski looks into the Productivity Trifecta in the warehouse
JDA’s Matthew Butler defines the potential of Adopting Automation and how the software industry is evolving accordingly
Contact us on how we can help you with making your warehouse more efficient
Keep updated with the latest Warehouse news, insights and trends
Venture Expands Resources and Options Globally for Customers
BRISBANE, Australia (September 12, 2017) FourPL, a leading Australian IT consulting company specializing in supply chain and procurement, has signed a strategic partnership agreement with Open Sky Group, resellers and implementers of JDA Warehouse Management and Labour Management in the U.S.
FourPL penned the first client deal for the partnership in early 2017 with a large Australian retailer. The partners implemented JDA Warehouse Management and JDA Warehouse Labour Management, enabling the customer to manage and optimise warehouse activities across the organization, increase asset utilisation, reduce costs and improve service levels.
The partnership has resulted in the creation of a joint venture, Open Sky Group PTY LTD.
Anthony Hawkins, CEO of Open Sky Group PTY LTD says, “The joint venture enables a world class team that combines local experience with global JDA capabilities to deliver successful Warehouse and Labour Management software implementations to the Australasian market.”
“We recognized the power of this partnership in action with the first project,’’ says Brett Findlay, CEO for FourPL. “As a leader in the Supply Chain and Logistics systems consulting field, FourPL can now bring even more capability and options to our customers.”
“FourPL’s strategic consultative approach in Australia combined with Open Sky Group’s experience and agile, rapid implementation methodology used in the U.S. and now in the Australasian market, is a powerful offering for clients in those regions who want highly successful supply chains,” says Curt Sardeson, President of Open Sky Group.